|Version 9 (modified by guest, 5 years ago)|
Elixir has already a few interesting satellite projects or helper tools:
- ElixirGenXML - generate Elixir entity definitions from UML class diagrams (XMI files)
- SQLAlchemy validations. It is an extension for SQLAlchemy (and Elixir) that checks if an object is consistent according to a customizable set of rules just before being saved to the database.
- Vim bindings for quick Elixir development (using the DSL syntax)
- TextMate bundle for quick Elixir development. There are two different versions you can choose from: one for the attribute-based syntax (the default syntax from 0.4 onward) and one for the DSL syntax. The author recommends installing only one or the other because several of the tab expansion shortcuts overlap and then you have to tell TextMate which one you mean every time.
- Camelot A pyqt gui on top of Elixir / Sqlalchemy inspired by the Django admin interface. Includes custom sqlalchemy fields for PIL images and has update notifications between clients.
If you have a project which can help development using Elixir, don't hesitate to add it to the list.