- 14:47 Changeset  by
- Added a new collection which can resolve entities relative to the ...
- 21:12 Changeset  by
remove obsolete comment
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- do not leak options_defaults from a subclass into a parent class - do ...
- 16:21 Changeset  by
- allows abstract classes to set default options - allow mixed type ...
- 13:04 Ticket #89 ("abstract" entity option like Abstract base classes feature in Django ORM) closed by
- fixed: commited in r511. Thanks a lot for the patch and sorry it took so long.
- 13:02 Changeset  by
- Entities can now be declared "abstract" so that they do not create a ...
- 12:56 Changeset  by
- Fixed having relationships in custom base classes (based on patch
- 11:18 Changeset  by
don't modify entity in EntityDescriptor.init
- 10:42 Changeset  by
use public accessor introduced in SA 0.5
- 08:54 Changeset  by
even more properties... doh!
- 08:54 Changeset  by
plug a deprecation warning in ext.associable with SA 0.6
- 17:19 TutorialDivingIn edited by
- 16:59 TutorialDivingIn edited by
- 16:27 TutorialDivingIn edited by
- added some update/delete docs (diff)
- 14:42 Ticket #70 (Allow multiple using_table_options to set options) closed by
- fixed: done in r505
- 14:41 Changeset  by
- using_options_defaults and using_table_options statements can be used ...
- 14:32 Ticket #100 (Order by doesn't work with a column defined in a parent class) created by
- 12:28 Ticket #99 (Provide several "option provider") created by
- eg. […]
- 11:50 Ticket #98 (zope interface incompatibility in instrument_class) closed by
- fixed: Looks good. Patch applied in r504. Thanks again for the patch (and for …
- 11:48 Changeset  by
- Fixed custom bases classes and versioned extension when used with zope
- 11:07 Changeset  by
update release process to include check of API docs
- 11:03 Ticket #96 (Fix API doc errors) closed by
- fixed: Workaround for the Apydia 0.0.3/trunk bug is in r499 and ReST markup was …
- 10:57 Changeset  by
fix ReST markup so that API docs look good
- 10:56 Changeset  by
PEP8 improvements in examples. Not sure it's worth it, since it is so ...
- 10:55 Changeset  by
one more old-style decorator busted
- 10:45 Changeset  by
workaround a bug in Apydia trunk
- 15:48 Changeset  by
fix too long line
- 15:34 Ticket #98 (zope interface incompatibility in instrument_class) created by
- This code will fail and show an incompatibility with …
- 16:02 Changeset  by
more cleanup after dropping py2.3/SA0.4
- 15:05 Changeset  by
minor cleanup of events test
- 14:57 Changeset  by
more cleanup thanks to py2.3 & SA 0.4 support drop
- 14:25 Ticket #97 (Investiguate how to move away from global/default-provided session, ...) created by
- The migration needs to be fairly painless