- 17:29 Changeset  by
The constructor for Entity no longer called from_dict as it can lead ...
- 10:18 News edited by
- 10:18 Documentation edited by
- 10:07 Migrate05to06 edited by
- 09:51 Migrate05to06 created by
- 09:50 Changeset  by
- 09:47 Changeset  by
- 09:43 Documentation edited by
- 23:03 Ticket #58 (A small patch to improve test_events) closed by
- fixed: Partially applied in r364. Thanks.
- 23:02 Changeset  by
apply ideas from ticket #58 patch to improve event tests (adds checking ...
- 21:55 Ticket #9 (Enhance target resolving code to cope with more situations) closed by
- fixed: Done in r363, though the pattern described in earlier comment is not …
- 21:51 Changeset  by
- Default "target entity resolving code" changed slightly. It now uses a ...
- 04:35 Ticket #58 (A small patch to improve test_events) created by
- This patch makes the test ensure that raw SQL statements are allowed …
- 17:54 Ticket #57 (Implement polymorphic relationships) created by
- There are two patterns that I know of to implement polymorphic …
- 17:19 Ticket #50 (Allow custom join condition without horrible hacks) closed by
- fixed: closed in r362
- 17:18 Changeset  by
- Added support for callables for some arguments on relationships:
- 16:14 Changeset  by
fix test on SA 0.4.x
- 15:59 Ticket #15 (Support "abstract" classes) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r360
- 15:58 Ticket #47 (Entity.set to/from_dict) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r360
- 15:58 Changeset  by
- cleanup "copy properties from base class" implementation (closes #15) ...
- 12:44 Changeset  by
remove outdated comment
- 10:55 Changeset  by
- added add_mapper_extension helper method on EntityBuilder
- minor ...
- 09:48 Ticket #56 (DB changes inside of event handlers not affecting DB) closed by
- invalid: The problem is that you cannot insert any new instances at this point …
- 08:44 Ticket #56 (DB changes inside of event handlers not affecting DB) created by
- Possibly related to: r286 There's a patch for the test_events.py …
- 21:53 Ticket #55 (Strange behavior using mapped_collection with passive association) created by
- This problem is difficult to describe, so I suggest first looking at the …
- 16:12 Ticket #52 (acts_as_list does not work with autoload) closed by
- fixed: Applied in r354. Thanks for the report & patch. Note that I personally …
- 11:28 Ticket #54 (too many aguments on myObj.commit()) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r356... That's what happens when I "sed" all files in the …
- 11:21 Goodies edited by
- 11:21 Recipes edited by
- 11:19 Changeset  by
- 11:07 Changeset  by
- better support for viewonly relationships
- restore flush method on ...
- 22:21 Ticket #54 (too many aguments on myObj.commit()) created by
- When using SA trunk, and elixir trunk. myObj.commit() throws up. Please …
- 14:55 Changeset  by
- Added support for viewonly relationships (OneToMany and OneToOne).
- 13:07 Changeset  by
- Fixed acts_as_list extension with autoloaded entities (patch from maqr,
- 11:10 Ticket #53 (deprecate acts_as_list in favor of the equivalent SA construct) created by
- sqlalchemy.ext.orderinglist.ordering_list is more flexible and generally …
- 06:37 FAQ edited by
- Add full reference to ordering_list. (diff)
- 06:36 FAQ edited by
- Add FAQ about using alternate collection classes (diff)
- 04:28 Ticket #52 (acts_as_list does not work with autoload) created by
- When using acts_as_list with autoload, you cannot have a 'position' column …
- 20:06 Goodies edited by
- 20:05 Goodies edited by
- 19:47 Goodies edited by
- 14:55 Contact edited by
- 14:46 FAQ edited by
- 13:47 FAQ edited by
- 12:42 FAQ edited by
- 12:17 FAQ edited by
- 12:16 FAQ edited by
- 12:07 FAQ edited by
- 11:41 Documentation edited by
- 11:39 Documentation edited by
- 11:37 FAQ edited by
- merge TempFAQ (diff)
- 15:14 Changeset  by
- 15:01 Changeset  by
Added on_reconstitute event/method decorator. The decorator is ...
- 21:30 Changeset  by
added Graham Higgins to the Authors list... His contribution to the FAQ ...
- 21:23 Documentation edited by
- 15:17 Changeset  by
- added add_mapper_property and add_table_column helper method in ...
- 13:33 Changeset  by
- The default session (elixir.session) uses sessionmaker() instead of
- 11:25 Contribute edited by
- 18:05 Ticket #50 (Allow custom join condition without horrible hacks) created by
- we need to translate primaryjoin/secondaryjoin.
- 15:45 Ticket #49 (Add support for running the test suite on another DB and/or schema) created by
- > Do you see any chance of making the tests run against a configurable …
- 15:35 Changeset  by
removed trailing spaces
- 12:42 Ticket #48 (ManyToMany doesn't respect schema declarations in entities) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r345/r346.
- 12:40 Changeset  by
tweak and log last change
- 12:35 Changeset  by
Fixed ManyToMany relationships when not using the default schema (patch ...
- 12:17 Changeset  by
We can use the less verbose syntax now
- 12:16 Changeset  by
Some cleanup to the target/collection stuff... Still need some work to get ...
- 12:05 Ticket #48 (ManyToMany doesn't respect schema declarations in entities) created by
- The subject pretty much says it. I created the attached patch. I tried to …
- 18:37 Changeset  by
- remove deprecated methods on Entity - pulled entity mapping and target ...