- 03:33 Ticket #32 (Allow table name to be overridden on associable tables) created by
- Playing around with the associable extension, I noticed it defaults to …
- 16:52 Changeset  by
- 16:41 News edited by
- 16:28 Changeset  by
- 16:26 Changeset  by
- update copyright notice for 2008
- prepare for release
- 15:57 Changeset  by
- Added an alternate (nicer) syntax to define synonym properties. This ...
- 14:30 Changeset  by
- Fixed the inverse relationship matching when the inverse relationship ...
- 13:49 Changeset  by
- 13:25 Changeset  by
The foreign key constraint of the column in a multi-table inheritance ...
- 10:31 Changeset  by
- moved the format of the multi-table inheritance column to a constant in ...
- 10:13 Ticket #31 (Videostore example fails - Mapper not loaded) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the detailed bugreport and the patch. Applied in r298. Could …
- 10:11 Changeset  by
- applied patch from Jason R. Coombs to fix videostore example
- 00:20 Changeset  by
Added a column_format keyword argument to ManyToMany which can be used ...
- 16:35 Ticket #31 (Videostore example fails - Mapper not loaded) created by
- When using Turbogears 188.8.131.52, SQLAlchemy 0.4.2p3, and Elixir 0.5.0 or …
- 10:32 Ticket #30 (define an inverse relationship on one side only) closed by
- wontfix: Indeed, it doesn't create an entry in ..._descriptor.relationships but …
- 04:36 Ticket #30 (define an inverse relationship on one side only) reopened by
- being happy there is a solution to my need, i've tried backref, but got …
- 12:14 Changeset  by
more version bump
- 12:12 Changeset  by
- applied part of a patch from Ben Bangert so that passing ...
- 14:53 Changeset  by
document polymorphic="col_name" feature.
- 13:55 Ticket #30 (define an inverse relationship on one side only) closed by
- worksforme: As far as I understand what you want to do, this is already possible using …
- 01:33 Ticket #30 (define an inverse relationship on one side only) created by
- i'm using an identity model module from a third party, having, among …
- 17:15 Changeset  by
Now you can specify a column name for the position column in ...
- 20:38 Changeset  by
Support compound primary keys in acts_as_list.
- 20:34 Changeset  by
I accidentally pluralized the elixir.ext.list module name in setup.cfg. ...
- 20:31 Changeset  by
Adding the lists plugin to the setup.cfg so that its included in the ...
- 20:24 Changeset  by
Fixed several documentation errors in the acts_as_list extension.
- 20:20 Changeset  by
Added a new elixir plugin for managing entities as lists, including ...