- 13:55 Ticket #30 (define an inverse relationship on one side only) closed by
- worksforme: As far as I understand what you want to do, this is already possible using …
- 01:33 Ticket #30 (define an inverse relationship on one side only) created by
- i'm using an identity model module from a third party, having, among …
- 17:15 Changeset  by
Now you can specify a column name for the position column in ...
- 20:38 Changeset  by
Support compound primary keys in acts_as_list.
- 20:34 Changeset  by
I accidentally pluralized the elixir.ext.list module name in setup.cfg. ...
- 20:31 Changeset  by
Adding the lists plugin to the setup.cfg so that its included in the ...
- 20:24 Changeset  by
Fixed several documentation errors in the acts_as_list extension.
- 20:20 Changeset  by
Added a new elixir plugin for managing entities as lists, including ...
- 18:24 Changeset  by
added some test code for the case where an inheriting (child) entity ...
- 21:44 Ticket #28 (versioning revert_to does not revert...) closed by
- 18:37 Ticket #29 (Versioning - onupdate fields not stored in history table with correct ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in changeset 286. Thanks!
- 18:35 Changeset  by
Applied a patch, closing ticket 29, where the versioning extension was not ...
- 10:11 Ticket #29 (Versioning - onupdate fields not stored in history table with correct ...) created by
- fields with "onupdate" attribute are not stored correctly in the history …
- 22:28 Ticket #28 (versioning revert_to does not revert...) created by
- in case you change an attribute before reverting to an older version, …