- 20:32 BehindTheScene edited by
- 20:16 Migrate04to05 created by
- 10:20 Migrate03to04 edited by
- 10:10 TutorialDivingIn edited by
- 09:30 TutorialDivingIn04 created by
- 09:30 Documentation edited by
- 18:33 Ticket #24 (Elixir's autosetup breaks with SQLAlchemy's trunk) closed by
- fixed: fixed (at least partly -- see commit log) in r275
- 17:36 Changeset  by
- polymorphic defaults to True ! (Mickael Bayer convinced me that ...
- 10:36 Changeset  by
Fixed associable to work with SQLAlchemy trunk (future 0.4.2).
- 09:37 Ticket #24 (Elixir's autosetup breaks with SQLAlchemy's trunk) created by
- 09:34 Ticket #23 (Multi-PK tests) closed by
- fixed: I'm truly sorry but those tests already existed in other files. I left …
- 09:28 Changeset  by
removed empty test file. The selfref tests are in test_o2m & test_m2m.
- 18:56 Changeset  by
fixed test to not use the "foreign_key" col attribute which doesn't ...
- 18:37 Changeset  by
- changed all Unicode fields to String since we don't send unicode data ...
- 16:56 Ticket #23 (Multi-PK tests) created by
- School's starting to wind down to I updated my Elixir trunk and took a …
- 14:07 Changeset  by
Adding a apydia configuration-section to setup.cfg, now that it has been ...
- 09:15 Changeset  by
- the columns created by ManyToOne relationships create an index by ...
- 10:13 Recipes/FixAutoloadSequences created by
- 10:11 Recipes created by
- 10:05 Documentation edited by
- 10:49 Ticket #20 (Column re-definition with kargs inconsistent in autoload scenario) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r268
- 10:48 Ticket #22 (Elixir discards overridden Sequence for a column in autoloaded table) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in r268. The problem was that primary_key code wasn't even …
- 10:45 Changeset  by
allow overriding primary_key columns on autoloaded entities (closes ...
- 01:04 WikiStart edited by
- Forgot Field function. (diff)
- 00:21 Ticket #22 (Elixir discards overridden Sequence for a column in autoloaded table) created by
- The attached example, written as a unit test, demonstrates that when …
- 10:57 Changeset  by
- cleanup class attributes (in the attributes-based syntax) after the
- 11:03 Changeset  by
- 10:58 Ticket #21 (Enhancements: colname_format and Entity.set) closed by
- fixed: fixed in #265
- 10:57 Changeset  by
- moved some format strings to constants in options
- added set method ...