- 11:16 Changeset  by
minor cleanup as per a suggestion by Stou Sandalski
- 18:31 Changeset  by
added query to the attributes triggering the setup_all call
- 18:28 Changeset  by
rename to make more sense
- 12:22 Changeset  by
- 11:51 Changeset  by
Fix missing import + now event handlers can stop further processing ...
- 11:10 Changeset  by
- made events methods compatible with using other extensions (namely ...
- 15:48 Ticket #7 (scoped_session() rather than SessionContext) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed now (as of r210). I used:[…]
- 15:44 Ticket #3 (Fix the objectstore VS TurboGears issue) closed by
- fixed: should be fixed in r210
- 15:43 Ticket #4 (Move away from assign_mapper) closed by
- fixed: done in r210
- 15:42 Changeset  by
changelog the last changes + reordered changelog
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- moved away from assign_mapper, now all assign_mapper-provided methods ...
- 10:27 Changeset  by
Fix get method
- 07:23 Changeset  by
Updated version test to reflect new version amounts.
- 02:37 Changeset  by
Prior version update didn't actually fix updates. This time we fully check ...
- 00:07 Changeset  by
- Fixed bug in versioning that could cause repeat inserts of duplicates ...
- 12:14 Ticket #9 (Enhance target resolving code to cope with more situations) created by
- handle cases like: from modules import a as x ... of_kind='x.c.A'
- 02:22 Changeset  by
- Implemented ondelete/onupdate options for use with ...
- 19:01 Ticket #8 (Add a get() method to Entity) closed by
- 18:58 Changeset  by
- added get class method on Entity. - partly ...
- 19:10 Ticket #8 (Add a get() method to Entity) created by
- The fact that Entity doesn't have a get method causes problems with …
- 11:40 Ticket #7 (scoped_session() rather than SessionContext) created by
- In SQLAlchemy 0.4 (svn r3498) the use of SessionContext in …
- 11:14 Changeset  by
put back tag_build and tag_svn_revision in setup.cfg so that people can ...