Timeline


and .

02/12/07:

20:48 Changeset [59] by ged

updated website now that we are easy installable

19:47 Changeset [58] by ged

First release

19:44 Changeset [57] by ged

added author to setup

19:30 Changeset [56] by ged

fixed classifiers, changed release version to 0.1.0

18:40 Changeset [55] by ged

reworded slighly description in setup.py (moved references to Activemapper ...

18:30 Changeset [54] by ged

fixed selfref for autoloaded tables (complete autoload test to check ...

17:39 Changeset [53] by ged

further reorder things... hopefully fixing the autoload problem

17:19 Changeset [52] by ged

now with the intended reordering/fix

17:09 Changeset [51] by ged

reorder setup operations. should fix autoload bug.

16:57 Changeset [50] by ged

small cleanup: remove useless imports

16:09 Changeset [49] by cleverdevil

Made it so that the test_multi test can be run standalone again, removed ...

15:34 Changeset [48] by ged

documented cleanup_all

15:27 Changeset [47] by ged

- Changed tests so that when one test fails, other unrelated ones ...

02/09/07:

17:10 Changeset [46] by ged

removed the "extension" option

15:38 Changeset [45] by ged

- added a couple of hyperlinks to SQLAlchemy documentation. I tried to ...

14:58 Changeset [44] by cleverdevil

Corrected minor spelling mistakes.

11:32 Changeset [43] by ged

- completed the documentation of all relationships - a tiny little bit of ...

02/08/07:

23:03 Changeset [42] by cleverdevil

Fixed duplicate module listing on the modules page.

22:24 Changeset [41] by joshua

Fixed a broken link.

22:12 Changeset [40] by joshua

Finally found the "exclude_modules" options and made use of it.

21:53 Changeset [39] by joshua

stylesheet update (tables)

21:50 Changeset [38] by cleverdevil

More improvements to the docstrings for the generated documentation. This ...

21:42 Changeset [37] by cleverdevil

Updated the CSS to show tables slightly prettier.

21:28 Changeset [36] by cleverdevil

A few updates to the documentation strings for the generated docs.

20:43 Changeset [35] by joshua

removed elixir.tests from packages in setup.py

20:41 Changeset [34] by joshua

- moved "tests" and "examples" to root directory - removed emails from ...

20:29 Changeset [33] by joshua

- added "pudge_all" to most files - added 'license="MIT License"' to ...

18:49 Changeset [32] by ged

- added download page - merged about and index page. Changed the wording a ...

16:53 Changeset [31] by cleverdevil

Added the MIT license used by SQLAlchemy to Elixir, so that they will be ...

02/06/07:

17:50 Changeset [30] by joshua

fixed a tiny typo in the docs

17:03 Changeset [29] by cleverdevil

Added an 'about' page. It still needs a lot of information, including our ...

16:39 Changeset [28] by cleverdevil

Cleaned up the english in the tutorial a little bit, and included a ...

08:08 Changeset [27] by joshua

Small documentation updates

02/03/07:

23:20 Changeset [26] by joshua

- added a simple tutorial - fixed a few issues with the template - added ...

16:47 Changeset [25] by joshua

fixed NameError: "name 'tg_flash' is not defined" for some configurations

15:35 Changeset [24] by joshua

* created and added a pudge template (including css and two images) * ...

11:34 Changeset [23] by ged

changed the "extra" options system to work like Jonathan suggested

00:14 Changeset [22] by ged

* implemented order_by translation on relations (has_many ...

02/02/07:

17:26 Changeset [21] by ged

reapply changes made in rev 14 (which were wiped out in rev 17)

11:20 Changeset [20] by ged

removed empty directory

02/01/07:

23:42 Changeset [19] by cleverdevil

Fixed two TODOs that were bothering me.

23:30 Changeset [18] by cleverdevil

A bunch of docstring updates, representing a good chunk of ...

22:51 Changeset [17] by cleverdevil

Finishing the name change from 'supermodel' to 'elixir'.

22:45 Changeset [16] by cleverdevil

Continuing the name change.

22:44 Changeset [15] by cleverdevil

Starting the name change to 'elixir'.

20:56 Changeset [14] by ged

- updated/added comments. - removed some unused code - when an inverse of ...

18:31 Changeset [13] by cleverdevil

Moving the TurboGears sample application into the examples directory.

01/31/07:

20:52 Changeset [12] by cleverdevil

Remove the experimental query stuff, as we decided that it probably ...

20:31 Changeset [11] by cleverdevil

Initial import of a TurboGears sample application for our ...

16:09 Changeset [10] by cleverdevil

Added a DSL-syntax for creating reusable Query objects. It basically is ...

16:08 Changeset [9] by cleverdevil

Removed some unused imports and changed the keyword argument for ...

01/30/07:

16:44 Changeset [8] by cleverdevil

Added support for specifying the table name for the mapping table on many ...

11:38 Changeset [7] by ged

- General cleanup. Added more comments - removed systematic post_update. ...

01/26/07:

18:19 Changeset [6] by ged

- implemented the generation and use of primaryjoins for

...

01/25/07:

21:42 Changeset [5] by ged

- changed the "as" keyword to "inverse" - made many2many selfrefs work ...

01/18/07:

20:43 Changeset [4] by joshua

added "extension" option (for custom MapperExtensions)

01/17/07:

17:05 Changeset [3] by ged

implemented the has_field statement + added a unittest to demonstrate it

01/15/07:

12:43 Changeset [2] by joshua

added implementation for "order_by"-option

01/13/07:

10:45 Changeset [1] by joshua

initial import

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.