0.2.0 - 2007-02-28
- Applied patch from Robin Munn to make the code python 2.3 compatible
- Per a suggestion on the mailing list, look at the calling stack frame to
ensure that we apply statements to the proper class. We now attach the
statement list to the class itself, rather than attaching it to a global
list that is neither threadsafe, nor safe when doing nested class
definition. Also added a test to validate that this works.
- implemented singletable non-polymorphic inheritance
- added support to pass non-keyword arguments to tables. You just pass
them to the using_table_options statement and they will be forwarded to the
table along with the keyword arguments. This can be used to set table
- added support for deferred columns (use the "deferred" keyword argument on
- added a "required" keyword argument on fields and BelongsTo
relationships. This is the opposite of the "nullable" SA argument.
- added a "column_kwargs" keyword argument to BelongsTo relationships
to forward any keyword argument directly to the SA Column.
- added support for the use_alter and constraint_kwargs kwargs on BelongsTo
relationships (forwarded to SA ForeignKeyConstraint).
-> removed the systematic use_alter on BelongsTo relations since it
can now be specified only when needed.
-> removed it from HasAndBelongsToMany relations, since I think a
circular foreign key dependency can't happen with those relations.
- fixed foreign key names on MySQL (and possibly other) databases by
making sure the generated name is unique for the whole database, and not
only for the table on which it applies.