- The local_colname and remote_colname arguments on ManyToMany relationships
can now also be used to set custom names for the ManyToMany table columns.
This effectively replace the column_format on ManyToMany relationships which
is now deprecated. Change based on a patch from Diez B. Roggisch.
- Added (or rather fixed and documented) a "table" argument on ManyToMany
relationships to allow using a manually-defined Table (closes #44).
- Added a "schema" argument on ManyToMany relationship to be able to create the
ManyToMany table in a custom schema and not necessarily the same schema as
the table of the "source" entity (patch from Diez B. Roggisch).
- Renamed remote_side and local_side ManyToMany arguments to remote_colname and
local_colname respectively to not collide with the remote_side argument
provided by SA (it doesn't make much sense on ManyToMany relationships but
- Changed slightly the algorithm to generate the name of the table for
bidirectional self-referential ManyToMany relationships so that it doesn't
depend on the order of declaration of each side (closes #19). If you are
upgrading an application with existing data from an earlier version of
Elixir, you are STRONGLY ADVISED to read the upgrade notes!
TEMPORARY BUT IMPORTANT NOTE:
For now it is even worse: the table works but the relationship's meaning is
reversed. Will be fixed before 0.7 ships (see ticket #69).
- Added missing documentation for the "filter" argument on OneToMany
Not logged in CHANGES:
- bumped version
- added a few tests
- completed/fixed the API doc a bit
- added some comments in the code so that I remember why things are done this